Do you have an injury or a health condition? Our Exercise Physiologists can help with conditions such as Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes, Osteoporosis, Depression and Anxiety, Cancer, Arthritis, joint replacement, and back pain just to name a few.
Goodlife Health Clubs offer Exercise Therapy services in most of our South Australian clubs. Exercise Physiologists are tertiary-qualified Allied Health Professionals with expertise in providing exercise and lifestyle related advice to people with a range of health conditions or physical injury. Exercise Physiologists also provide behavioural modification programs for the prevention and management of chronic diseases and injuries.
Services for members and non-members include:
Exercise Physiology is an affordable and effective way to enhance your exercise experience and ensure that the program you undertake at Goodlife reflects your current health needs. Goodlife Health clubs are the only health and fitness chain that has a dedicated and unique Exercise Therapy department.
- Medicare rebated Exercise Physiology Services (Team Care Arrangements)
- Type 2 diabetes group program (Medicare rebated)
- Private Health Fund rebated Exercise Physiology Services
- DVA programs
- WorkCover injury rehabilitation
- MVA injury rehabilitation (through Allianz CTP)
- Strength For Life (over 50 resistance training program)
- HEAL program (Healthy Eating, Activity & Lifestyle)
- Heart Health (through Veterans' Affairs)
- Registered providers with the Diabetes Care Project
If you're looking for advice or assistance with exercise and lifestyle issues relating to health and/or injury why not speak to one of our Exercise Physiologists today.
To determine your eligibility for an Enhanced Primary Care Plan, please consult with your doctor.
If you would like more information regarding the Exercise Physiology Services at Goodlife Health Clubs, please contact Fiona Belton on 8241 0444.