Everyone has a different challenge in life… What's yours?
Whether you want to lose weight, tone, improve your fitness, change your eating habits, train for a specific event or get into that little back dress, you don't have to do it alone.
The 12 Week Challenge is more than just a fitness program. Our trainers will be with you to provide motivation and support to help you stay on track and reach your goals - whatever stage you may be at.
Choose one of two categories - Transformation or Fitter, Faster, Stronger.
Designed for those wanting to lose weight, transform their body and change their lifestyle, and learn how to keep doing it for the rest of your life. Personal training is not required to enter this category, however we highly recommend it to achieve optimum results safer and faster.
The Transformation Category includes:
- Nutritional guidance and eating plans via our comprehensive e-book competitors guide
- Fortnightly lifestyle seminars
- Small Group Training sessions
- Regular weigh-ins and specific feedback on progress
- State Gala Awards Evening to celebrate your success with friends and fellow participants
- Goodlife 12 Week Challenge training singlet.
Fitter, Faster, Stronger Category
Perfect for experienced challengers, or those that want to get Fitter, Faster and Stronger! Designed on a more 'functional' style of programming, Fitter, Faster, Stronger comprises a series of timed weekly workouts designed to teach you how to train harder and smarter. The support of a personal trainer is required to enter this category in order to guide, support and motivate you through each and every session over the 12 weeks.
Those participating in this category will be introduced to our new Workout of the Week (WOW). Our WOWs will be posted online weekly and will test your workout ability. Over the 12 weeks, there will be a combination of Fitter WOWs (cardio challenge); Faster WOWs (muscular endurance) and Stronger WOWs (strength challenge). The WOWs will be scored and submitted to the club and you'll be ranked every week. The Fitter, Faster, Stronger Category will have a male and female winner awarded per state.
More than 30,000 people have completed the Challenge since 2002. We know it works and guarantee results or we'll give you your money back.*
- Includes singlet and weekly workouts designed to increase fitness, speed, agility, strength, mobility, endurance and flexibility
- For those people who want to train for something specific such as an event (triathlon, Tough Mudder, etc)
- Suited to members at an intermediate or advanced level of fitness
Find out more - read some of our 12 Week Challenge success stories.
The 12 Week Challenge is open to Goodlife Members Only. Interested in joining? Check out our Membership Options.
Registrations for the 12 Week Challenge have now closed. The next 12 Week Challenge will commence February 2014.