Want a career in fitness?
Become a qualified personal trainer or group fitness professional through our partnership with the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT).
In partnership with Australian Institute of Personal Trainers, Goodlife is now offering (Fast Track) The Complete PT Program SIS40210 Certificate IV In fitness: (SIS30310 Certificate III prerequisites & the complete SIS40210 Certificate IV in Fitness) and Group Exercise Leader courses for our members.
A fitness qualification from the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers will launch your career as a Personal Trainer and ensure you stand out from the crowd. Download a brochure to learn more.
If you're thinking about a career in fitness why not come to one of our information nights and talk to industry professionals and learn more about courses in fitness. Upcoming information nights are taking place at the following Goodlife clubs:
- Dernancourt - 24 May, 6:30pm
- Hindmarsh - 24 May, 6:30pm
- Mitcham - 24 May, 6:30pm
- Chermside - 4 June, 6:30pm
- Cleveland - 4 June, 6:30pm
- Fortitude Valley - 4 June, 6:30pm
- Helensvale - 4 June, 6:30pm
- Holland Park - 4 June, 6:30pm
- Ipswich - 4 June, 6:30pm
- Jindalee - 4 June, 6:30pm
- Loganholme - 4 June, 6:30pm
- Maroochydore - 4 June, 6:30pm
- Rockhampton - 4 June, 6:30pm
- Wantirna - 10 June, 6:30pm
- Chelsea Heights - 11 June, 6:30pm
- Caroline Springs - 12 June, 6:30pm
- Glen Iris - 12 June, 6:30pm
- Martin Place - 12 June, 6:30pm
Why study with Goodlife and AIPT?
Train in a real gym: Training is delivered in Goodlife Health Clubs, not in classrooms. This means you will have the highest level of practical training and real industry experience whilst undertaking your studies.
Learn from industry experts: We want our graduates to be the best in the business. Goodlife's Fitness Professionals will guide your learning and also help kick-start your Personal Training career.
Choose your Campus: Our network of over 100 Campuses consists of numerous Goodlife Health Club locations Australia-wide.
Job Guaranteed*: Studying with the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers guarantees that you will be certified to Goodlife Health Club standards. This means all graduates from the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers/Goodlife Health Club program will be given the opportunity to work as fitness professionals at Goodlife Health Clubs
What does the study involve?
Specifically designed to accelerate your Personal Training studies, this program combines self-paced online learning with the additional support of weekly face-to-face tutorials.
- Each tutorial is delivered to a small group of students in a Goodlife fitness environment, by an Australian Institute of Personal Trainers endorsed Goodlife Fitness Professional.
- Fast Track tutorials take place over eight consecutive Friday evenings (6pm - 9pm) and four Saturdays (9am - 4pm) at your local campus. - So it's possible to combine your study with your current work commitments!
- Receive comprehensive resources, online study materials and access to a dedicated education team who will be with your every step of the way.
- Your instructor gives practical experience in a real gym environment, which allows them to share their knowledge and helps you develop your confidence.
Enquire today and study with the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers, call 1300 13 84 34, or phone your local Goodlife club.
*Terms and Conditions apply to the Employment Guarantee. Positions will be offered as an independent contractor, within 6 months of certification, on the fulfilment of certain criteria. Criteria includes successful completion of all theory and practical assessment tasks and graduation with a completion of Certificate IV in Fitness. Download guarantee for more details.