Goodlife Health Clubs - Fits with you
You have no favourites saved. Add favourite clubs/classes by using the Clubs or Find a Class page.
Find a class
12 Week Challenge
Terms & Conditions
The MyGoodlife App:
is available on the App Store
This website is managed by Goodlife Health Clubs who is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to this website and our marketing subscribers.
1. Protecting your privacy
Goodlife Health Clubs understands that your privacy is important and is committed to protecting your privacy. Goodlife Health Clubs will ensure as far as possible that personal information collected through our website or within our centres is used only for the purposes as set out in this statement.
This Privacy Statement sets out the standard of protection you can expect in respect of your personal information. By accessing and using our website or by submitting information to us, you consent to us using and disclosing your personal information in the ways described in this Privacy Statement.
2. Your personal information
We may hold a variety of your personal information, including your name, your address, your phone number and mobile number and your email address.
3. How we collect personal information
We may collect personal information from you in a number of ways, including:
• directly from you – for example, when you signup to receive information from us or update your details via our website or enter a competition or other promotion being held by us that requires you to provide us with your personal information or you agree to provide your information as part of using one of our products or services;
• general information about visitors to our website is collected for general statistical reporting – such information includes service provider, browser type, pages accessed on our website and what site you came from – however, this information cannot be used to personally identify you (for additional information please see Point 11 below); and
• records of any e-mails, “contact us” messages or other correspondence that you send via the website.
Your information is collected by us as described above and stored on our database. You have control over any personal information we collect from you and we have provided a check box option in all of our material to opt out of any further marketing or promotions. However, personal information is not checked for duplications when you enter a competition requiring your appropriate response to the “opt out” question each time you enter.
4. Access by children
5. How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used by us in a number of ways, including:
• for the purpose for which the information was requested;
• to promote Goodlife Health Clubs offers and 3rd party offers;
• to market our products and services (or those of other people) to you, including by email;
• to give you access to your personal information on our website.
You will only receive marketing and promotional material from us if you have previously given your permission for us to do so. If you would like to unsubscribe (or “opt out”) please email us.
6. When we disclose your personal information
We do not disclose your personal information to any 3rd parties unless required by law to do so. When external parties perform services on our behalf, we will ensure that this entity protects your personal information in a manner which is consistent with this Privacy Statement.
7. Updating personal information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect and use is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of the information we hold depends to a large extent on the information you provide.
You can update your personal information at any time and we request that you keep your information as current as possible so that we may continue to provide you with information on our activities. Please help us by:
(a) letting us know if there are any errors in the information we hold about you; (b) keeping us up-to-date with changes to your information, such as changes to your name or address; and (c) updating your details on our database via our website please email us.
8. How you can access your personal information
You are able to access your personal information held by us via our website. You are also able to update your details or remove your details should you wish to “opt out” in the future. Should you wish to access, update or remove your details, please visit our website or email us.
9. Preventing unauthorised access to your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to maintain the security of and to prevent unauthorised access to or disclosure of your personal information. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorised access to your personal information will not occur, either during transmission of that information to us or after we receive that information.
10. Linked sites
Our website may contain links to other Internet websites. These links are provided solely for your convenience. If you submit personal information to or via any linked site, the privacy principles applying to that information will be outside our control. You should therefore check the privacy statement of the linked site before submitting information to or via that site.
11. Use of Google Analytics on this Website
12. Changes to our Privacy Statement
From time to time, we may need to change this Privacy Statement to reflect our changing business practices. We may therefore change this Privacy Statement at any time by posting the amended Privacy Statement on this website. All personal information collected and held by us will be governed by our most recent Privacy Statement, as posted on this website.
13. How to contact us
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please email us.
Sydney - No1 Martin Place
View on mobile
Terms & Conditions
Goodlife © copyright 2013