Tasty Chicken Fajita's
540g chicken breast, cut into thin strips
90g red capsicum, cut into thin strips
90g green capsicum, cut into thin strips
1 tbsp McCormicks Mild Mexican seasoning
2 tbsp soy sauce
180g tasty cheese
90g lettuce (shredded), 150ml sour cream and
80g sliced black olives
1. Place chicken, capsicum, soy sauce and Mexican seasoning in a large frying pan and cook over medium
eat until chicken is just cooked through (5-7 minutes).
2. Place equal amounts of chicken mixture across the centre of the wrap.
3. Roll up wraps and place seam side down on an individual microwave-safe serving plate.
4. Sprinkle with the tasty cheese and microwave each plate for around 1 minute or until cheese has melted. Repeat for remaining wraps.
5. Top with lettuce, sour cream and sliced black olives and serve.