Grilled Vegetable Tacos
2 large field mushrooms, cut into slices
1 zucchini, cut into long strips
1 red onion
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp salt flakes
1/2 tsp black pepper
6 mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
2 small corn tortillas
3 tsp lime juice
1/2 cup tasty cheese, grated
1/4 cup coriander leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine mushroom, zucchini and onion in a bowl with oil, garlic, spices, salt and pepper, then spread on the baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes, add tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Heat tortillas for a few minutes in the oven. Mash avocado with 2 tsp of lime juice and spread on warm tortillas.
- Add roasted vegetables, 1 tsp lime juice, cheese and coriander to serve.
Energy: 1618.8kj Carbs: 27g Fibre: 6.8g Sat Fat: 8.9g Sugar: 7.5g Protein: 14.5g Fat: 24.4g