Meet Kayla From The Biggest Loser
Kayla Hailwood started her incredible weight loss journey on The Biggest Loser, and now with the help of her Goodlife personal trainer, she remains dedicated to her goals.
Discover how Kayla continues to be motivated after leaving Camp Biggest Loser, her favourite group exercise class at Goodlife and what she looks forward to before each training session.
1. How have you been keeping fit and staying motivated since leaving The Biggest Loser?
By sticking to a set routine that keeps me accountable, and by finding ways to make fitness enjoyable and fun so that it doesn't get repetitive and boring.
2. What’s the best advice your Goodlife trainer gave you?
That my mind will always give up before my body - I can do so much more than I think I can.
3. How do you stay on track with your diet?
By writing down what I am eating and making sure I don't have anything in the house to tempt me. If it isn' t there I can't be tempted to eat it.
4. What you most look forward to when training with your Goodlife personal trainer?
Seeing the changes in my fitness. Being able to accomplish exercises I never thought I could and seeing how, with help and support from my personal trainer Daniel Macpherson, I can do so much more than I thought I could.
5. What current goal are you working towards?
To get to my goal weight of 70kg and to enjoy this summer!
To help you on your healthy way and remain committed to your fitness like Kayla, we have rounded up the top 4 ways to break bad habits.