Meet Rina From The Biggest Loser
Read below to find out how Rina has sustained her motivation, what her next goal is and her favourite memory from the house.
1. How have you been keeping fit and staying motivated on the outside?
I have been going to the gym twice a day and have personal training 3 times a week! I also regularly take my dog Elvis for a walk.
2. What’s the best advice your Goodlife trainer gave you?
That I can achieve anything I put my mind to. My personal trainer Jess is the best trainer in the world (literally).
3. What is your favourite workout or class at Goodlife?
RPM and boxing.
4. What current goal are you working towards with your Goodlife personal trainer?
5. Favourite memory of The Biggest Loser house?
Completing challenges with my husband by my side, my biggest motivator.
We all remember Rina getting down and dirty in the mud pit challenge, so push yourself to the edge with this inspired workout!