Rhubarb Apple and Cardamom Crumble
1 apple, quartered, cored & diced
1 lemon (zest and juice)
8 rhubarb stalks, cut into 3cm pieces
1 tbs brown sugar
1/2 tsp ground cardamom
1 cup Greek yoghurt
1/2 cup rolled oats
20g walnuts, chopped
2 tbs unsweetened apple sauce
1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease 4 x 250ml (1 cup) capacity ovenproof dishes with butter or oil.
- Place diced apple in a ziplock bag with lemon juice and zest. Shake to coat.
- To make the crumble, place oats, walnuts, apple sauce and cinnamon in a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Divide the apples among the dishes, top with rhubarb and sprinkle with sugar and cardamom. Divide the crumble mixture evenly over the fruit. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with Greek yoghurt.
Energy: 900kj Carbs: 26.2g Fibre: 4.4g Sat Fat: 4.5g Sugar: 13.1g Protein: 5.8g Fat: 11.1g