Smoked Chicken And Roast Pumpkin Salad
2 tsp olive oil
1 tsp ground cumin
½ tsp salt
2 tsp pine nuts
100g mixed lettuce
150g smoked chicken fillets, thinly sliced
½ green capsicum, seeds & veins removed, then thinly sliced
60g baby bocconcini, cut in quarters
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp lemon juice
1 lemon, zested
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Wash pumpkin and leaving skin on cut into roughly 3cm pieces. Drizzle over oil, dust with cumin, salt and pepper and gently combine.
- Place on a paper-lined baking tray and bake for 30 minutes or until almost cooked and beginning to brown.
- Add pine nuts at one end and cook for 5-8 minutes or until they have started to brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Combine dressing ingredients with 2 tsp water.
- Divide lettuce between two bowls, add smoked chicken, capsicum, pumpkin, bocconcini and pine nuts.
- Drizzle over dressing just before serving!
Energy: 1235kJ (295 Cals) Protein: 30.3g Fat: 17.2g (sat 4.1g) Carbs: 6g (Sugar 4.6g) Fibre: 2.9g