Cheese Free Cheesecake
1 cup quinoa flour
1 cup walnuts, chopped
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1/8 tsp salt
1 tbs granulated Stevia blend
1/3 cup olive oil
3 tsp vanilla extract
300g vegan white chocolate (sugar-free)
300g silken tofu, blended
4 cups frozen mixed berries
1 tbs cornflour
2 tbs orange juice, freshly squeezed
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Lightly grease a 20cm springform cake tin.
- Process flour, walnuts, cinnamon, ginger and salt to a crumb.
- Add Stevia, oil and 1 tsp vanilla, blitzing until the mixture is combined and forms a ball.
- Press mixture evenly over base and sides of prepared tin and bake for 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in a small bowl over a saucepan of boiling water, cool slightly, then add blended tofu.
- Pour over base and bake for a further 20 minutes. Set aside to cool before removing from tin.
- Reserve one cup of berries and heat the remaining 3 cups with 2 tsp of vanilla in saucepan. Bring to the boil, then simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Whisk together cornflour and orange juice. Add to a saucepan, stirring through stewed berries. Continue to cook, stirring until thickened, then spread over cooled cake.
- Top with remaining berries and chill for 30 minutes before serving.
Energy: 1076.4kj Carbs: 23.8g Fibre: 3.3g Sat Fat: 5g Sugar: 17g Protein: 4.7g Fat: 15.5g