Zucchini Breakfast Hash & Eggs Recipe
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 8 mins
- 3 zucchini, spiralised
- 40g finely grated parmesan
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced in rings
- 4 large eggs
- 2 slices wholegrain (or gluten-free) bread, toasted
1. Toss zucchini with salt and set aside in a colander for 10-15 minutes to drain any moisture. Pat dry with paper towel and toss with parmesan.
2. Heat a large frypan over medium heat. Add onion and cook for a few minutes until softened then remove from pan.
3. Using a fork, twist zucchini and cooked onioin into six bundles, add to pan and cook for 2 minutes, flip, making a hole in the centre, add eggs to each, cover and continue to cook eggs to your liking.
4. Season with pepper and serve toast.