Monthly Offer June 2018 - Memberships from $14.95 + 28 Days Free
1. Information on how to join makes up these Conditions.
2. The Promoter is conducting the promotion in selected health clubs in QUEENSLAND, NEW SOUTH WALES, VICTORIA, SOUTH AUSTRALIA, AND WESTERN AUSTRALIA. ("Participating Outlets") between 1 June 2018 and close of business at each Participating Outlet on 30 June 2018. ("Promotional Period").
3. For Queensland, Victoria, Western Australia and New South Wales clubs the $14.95 a week membership offer is valid on Home Club 18 month membership only.
4. For South Australian clubs the $14.95 a week membership offer is valid on Home Club 12 month memberships only.
6. Free time available on 12 month and 18 month memberships only.
7. An $99 Start-up fee applies to all memberships This will be included in the first direct debit. All new members must supply proof of photo identification prior to entering their Membership Agreement as per the Goodlife Policies & Procedures.
8. All memberships (excluding Active Plus) include a quarterly coaching fee of $9.95 per quarter. This fee entitles the member to a personalised coaching session with a Goodlife Fitness Professional every 3 months.
9. Goodlife offers members a cooling off period, known as a Breathing Space. The Breathing Space period commences 7 days from initial contract date. A customer can choose to enact their Breathing Space and terminate their membership, if the customer meets the following conditions:
They have attended the Goodlife health consultation, with a Goodlife personal trainer, at their local Goodlife health club.
They submit a written request to terminate the membership within the timeframe specified as the cooling off.
10. The offer only applies to new memberships and cannot be run in conjunction with any other offer.
11. The Promoter or the Participating Outlets shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the user of the pass indemnifies the Promoter and the Participating Outlet in relation to any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained.
12. The Promoter is Goodlife Health Clubs, A.B.N. 59120953200.