Pay Nothing Upfront - 1st April 2019 Onwards
- The Promoter is conducting the promotion in selected health clubs in QUEENSLAND, VICTORIA, SOUTH AUSTRALIA, WESTERN AUSTRALIA ("Participating Outlets").
- "Pay Nothing Up Front" means that no payment is required from the member until the expiry of their Free Time.
- "Free Time" refers to the period of free time offered as part of the promotion or membership where full membership and access rights are granted but no payment is required. After the Free Time period the regular weekly instalment and any administration fees or start up products will start to be deducted from the nominated bank account;
- If the member chooses to accept their Free Time, they agree that the term of their membership shall be extended by the length of the Free Time (other than in South Australia) and the price of the membership does not change. In South Australia the Free Time is included in the term of the membership, and the total price of the membership shall be reduced by the value of Free Time.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, it cannot be redeemed for cash and it may have age restrictions around the access based on normal Goodlife membership terms and conditions. See web-site for these details.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is Goodlife Health Clubs, A.B.N. 59120953200