QUARTERLY COACHING (QC) TERMS & CONDITIONS
1 x Appointment with a Goodlife Fitness Professional
- Limit of one appointment per participating member, per 3-month window.
- Whilst this offer is available to current customers of a Goodlife Fitness Professional, or those who have previously commenced or completed a Goodlife Fitness Professional program: the QC appointments will be subject to availability and Goodlife will nominate a Fitness Professional to conduct the appointment. This is subject to change in the event the nominated Goodlife Fitness Professional is not available.
- The QC appointment covers a 1 x 30-45 minute appointment with a Goodlife Fitness Professional. Quarterly Coaching is a training review of what training has been effective and what hasn’t; followed by some on-the-gym-floor movement coaching to ensure the member exercises in the safest (injury avoiding) and effective (result proven) ways relative to their goals.
- A QC-fee will or will-not apply in accordance with your membership type. Not all membership types include a QC appointment.
- Every appointment must be booked within 14-days of the quarterly-anniversary. Outside of this period, the QC is void. QC appointments cannot be saved for use at a later date.
- As part of the motivation to exercise strategy; booked appointments cannot be cancelled or rescheduled. Failure to give at least 24 hours notice of non-attendance will render the appointment fulfilled.
- QC-fee cannot be refunded under any circumstances. The QC appointment may be transferred to any eligible customer within the required time-frame, via management approval.
- The Promoter or the Participating Outlets shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the user of the pass indemnifies the Promoter and the
- Participating Outlet in relation to any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained.
- The Promoter is Goodlife Health Clubs, A.B.N. 59120953200.