Special Terms & Conditions
Ex Member Offer April 2019
- The Promoter is conducting the promotion in selected Goodlife Health Clubs in VICTORIA, SOUTH AUSTRALIA, QUEENSLAND, and WESTERN AUSTRALIA ("Participating Outlets") from 9 am on 12 April until 9 pm on 14 April 2019 at each Goodlife Health Club located in Queensland and Western Australia Participating Outlet ("Promotional Period").
- The promotion offers the following membership at any Participating Outlet:
- Membership Type: 12 Month All Club Access
- Value: Weekly membership rate of $16.95 (Total minimum cost $1053.72 over 12 months)
- Free Time: Seven (7) free days are added onto the membership with the minimum term scheduled to commence after the Free Time, except for in South Australia where the Free Time is included in the minimum term of the membership.
- Goodlife offers members a cooling off period, period that commences on the initial contract date and expires seven (7) days after the initial contract date. A member can choose to terminate their membership during the cooling off period, if the member submits a written request to terminate their membership within the seven (7) day period. A member will be refunded their joining fee should they wish to terminate during this period, provided they return the membership card and/or 24.7 access pass or any other merchandise received on joining. The offer only applies to new memberships and cannot be run in conjunction with any other offer including corporate discounts.
- The Promoter or the Participating Outlets shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the user of the pass indemnifies the Promoter and the Participating Outlet in relation to any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained.
- The member will be required to complete a 24/7 Induction, waivers and health screening tool prior to their first training session at Goodlife Health Clubs. Any minors will be required to have their membership signed by a parent or legal guardian, complete additional waivers & induction, and other comply with the Goodlife Age Policy.
- The standard Membership Terms and Conditions for the Goodlife memberships appear on the Goodlife website at www.goodlifehealthclubs.com.au/Terms%20and%20Conditions/terms-conditions-general-membership-1-jul-2018 apply unless varied herein.
- The Promoter is Goodlife Health Clubs, A.B.N. 59120953200.