Active Plus Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to join makes up these Conditions.
- The Promoter is conducting the promotion in selected health clubs in SOUTH AUSTRALIA, QUEENSLAND, NEW SOUTH WALES, VICTORIA, AND WESTERN AUSTRALIA ("Participating Outlets")
- The promotion will operate in each participating outlet from October 1, 2014.
- An $99 Start-up fee applies to all direct debit memberships. This will be included in the first direct debit.
- Members with Active Plus Membership are entitled to bring a guest who is not a member to train for free on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Maximum of 1 guest visit per day on relevant days. Both member and guest must provide proof of photo identification prior to training/joining.
- When bringing a guest member must present guest membership card to be scanned. Guest membership card is to be held by the Goodlife member. Guest must be accompanied by member to gain access to the club.
- Guest cannot have been a member of Goodlife Health Clubs (including previous brands Goodlife have acquired) for the past 12 months. Guest must be over 16 years old.
- Guest only receives access to non-paid services (including gym floor and group fitness). Paid services including but not limited to; personal training, small group training, 12 week challenge or bootcamps require a Goodlife membership.
- Where Clubs have 24hr operations, guests can only access the club during staffed hours. These can be found in club or at: http://www.goodlifehealthclubs.com.au/Clubs/.
- Active plus members are eligible for a 20% discount on the full price for entry into the Goodlife 12 Week Challenge.
- All Goodlife are eligible for a 10% discount on the full price of Hypoxi First Time Packs. Valid at Hypoxi studios in: Victoria (Port Melbourne, Armadale, Sandringham, Wantirna, Camberwell, Caroline Springs, Docklands, Fountain Gate), South Australia (Adelaide City, Crossroads), Queensland (Rockhampton, Carseldine, Mt Gravatt, Ashgrove, Cleveland, Jindalee, ), New South Wales (Martin Place). Available to new Hypoxi clients only and not in conjunction with any other offer.
- Active plus members are eligible for 4 weeks of free suspension per year and 1 complimentary membership transfer. Complimentary transfer applies to normal $65 transfer fee only.
- Active plus members who are not signed up to Personal Training are eligible for an initial 45min consultation with a personal trainer, (‘Activate Session’) along with 1 x 45min consultation every 3 months (‘reactivate session’). Club will allocate a trainer for these sessions. If Active Plus member is currently signed up with a Goodlife Personal Trainer, this offer is void.
- Goodlife offers members a cooling off period, known as a Breathing Space. The Breathing Space period commences 7 days from initial contract date. A customer can choose to enact their Breathing Space and terminate their membership, if the customer meets the following conditions:
a. They have attended the Goodlife health consultation, with a Goodlife personal trainer, at their local Goodlife health club.
b. They submit a written request to terminate the membership within the timeframe specified as the cooling off.
- The Promoter or the Participating Outlets shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the user of the pass indemnifies the Promoter and the Participating Outlet in relation to any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained.
- The Promoter is Goodlife Health Clubs, A.B.N. 59120953200.