ACTIVE PLUS SPECIAL CONDITIONS
- These Special Conditions form part of the General Membership Terms & Conditions between Goodlife Operations Pty Limited (A.B.N. 59120953200) and Active Plus members who joined from 1 July 2018 and together constitute your membership agreement.
- By signing your membership agreement and accessing the benefits of your Active Plus membership, you agree to the Special Conditions contained in this document.
- To the extent of any inconsistency with the General Membership Terms & Conditions, the terms of these Special Conditions shall prevail.
ACTIVE PLUS GUEST
- Members with Active Plus Membership are entitled to bring a guest who is not a member to train for free on Friday, Saturday and Sunday during staffed hours.
- Maximum of 1 guest visit per day on relevant days.
- Member can bring one different guest for each free visit.
- Guest must be accompanied by member to gain access to the club.
- Guest cannot have been a member of Goodlife Health Clubs (including previous brands Goodlife have acquired) for the past 12 months. Guest must be over 16 years old.
- Guest only receives access to non-paid services (including gym floor and group fitness) and all paid services are excluded. Paid services include but are not limited to; Arena
- Championship Series, Arena Fit Series, Yoga Box and Small Group Training, Personal Training, 12 week Challenges, Bootcamps, or HYPOXI.
- Where Clubs have 24hr operations, guests can only access the club during staffed hours as notified on the Goodlife website.
ACTIVE PLUS DISCOUNTS
- Active Plus members are eligible for a 20% discount on the full price for entry into the Goodlife 12 Week Challenge.
- All Active Plus members are eligible for a 10% discount on the full price of HYPOXI Fine Tune, Results and Transform memberships. Only valid at HYPOXI studios located in a Goodlife health club. Available to new Hypoxi clients only and not in conjunction with any other offer.
SUSPENSION & TRANSFERS
- Active Plus members are eligible for 4 weeks of free suspension per year and 1 complimentary membership transfer.
- Complimentary transfer applies to normal $65 transfer fee only.
- Activate Session: Active Plus members are eligible for an initial 45 minute consultation with a Goodlife Fitness Professional. Activate sessions must be booked within 14 days of the commencement of the membership.
- Complimentary Quarterly Coaching (QC): Active Plus members are entitled to a complimentary coaching session with a Goodlife Fitness Professional once per quarter, and subject to the Quarterly Coaching terms and conditions displayed on the Goodlife website. Every QC appointment must be booked within 14-days of the quarterly-anniversary. Outside of this period, the QC is void. QC appointments cannot be saved for use at a later date.
- Whilst this offer is available to current customers of a Goodlife Fitness Professional, or those who have previously commenced or completed a Goodlife Fitness Professional program, the Activate and QC appointments will be subject to availability and Goodlife will nominate a Fitness Professional to conduct the appointment. This is subject to change in the event the nominated Goodlife Fitness Professional is not available.
28 DAYS FREE TIME (EXCLUDING SA)
Active Plus members are entitled to 28 days free time added to their membership, during which they will not be charged their weekly fees for use of the club.
If the member chooses to accept their free time, they agree that the term of their membership shall be extended by 28 days.
28 DAYS FREE TIME (SA ONLY)
Active Plus members are entitled to 28 days free time included in their membership, during which they will not be charged their weekly fees for use of the club and and the specified period of free time shall be included in the membership term which shall not exceed 12 months in total.